Re: Microsoft China to Punish private windows users

You are REALLY "drive traffic", "spam", "SEO" experts. They are beyond my
mind. The topic being here is just because the news is each national site's
cover story and every mate talked about it.
2. Not a place to "DRIVE TRAFFIC". My English is still at preliminary school
level, you see. (should be pirated rather than private) Chinese is much more
better to do this.
3. That's all. :)

--
With best regards,