Re: New to this group....a continuation

Gary schreef:
> I posted that I was new to php and had a nice warm responce, however I am
> now getting these responses in my email box.  Is this something that I am
> doing? I read and contribute to other news groups on a daily basis and this
> is a first.... Can I change this?

this list is as idiosyncratic as the language it covers :-)

I don't know anything about newsgroups - I partake via email, you can
set up filters to remove 'double replies' or just live with it ... it's
one of this lists weirdnesses that the reply addr is that of the poster
and not the list (which leads to 'reply to all' being the convention)

you could keep asking everyone not to reply to you but it gives them
extra work and it's not something you can rely on.

... oh and we're all a bunch of pirates, except for Tedd ... he's a
retired pirate.