Re: Setcookie()

What I mean is I cannot use setcookie, I need to check if user credentials
are correct first (which is BEFORE setcookie) and if so, set a cookie. I
can't do that unless setcookie is first, but I need to check if the user
credentials is correct. Furthermore I cannot use setcookie in the header as
I want to display a message saying that they have successfully logged in in
the correct area of my template.