Re: Flow chart tool

Ashley Sheridan wrote:
For complete system agnosticism, I'd create the flowchart as  a series
of graphics, and then put those together in a page? I'm not sure on what
the best route is for blind users, so I'm hoping someone else in the
group can lend a hand on this one?

I would combining the scanning with putting the info into a GraphViz .dot file and use that to export it as a graphic. That way, you can interlink the overviews with each other and GraphViz finds the way to do this by itself.

--

Aschwin Wesselius

/'What you would like to be done to you, do that to the other....'/