Re: Best Search Algorithm for Millions of record

Yeah sure...I have read about Lucene Implementation in Zend Framework and
its Lucene Search class will help us to easily create our Text Based Search
Functionality in our own application.
http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/91

But still i am asking...if anybody has ever worked on other Full Text Based
Search Algorithm then please help me to choose the best one as I need to
search in 160,00,000 records....
And I have to maintain my response time as less as possible...
Looking forward to your help and thnaks in advance...:)

With Regards,
Hemant Patel