Re: SESSION array problems [SOLVED]

On 2 Oct 2008, at 16:11, Jay Moore wrote:
Now, someone show me where that is documented?

http://us3.php.net/register_globals

<offtopic rant>
Also, for the love of glaven, people. If you're going to post to the list, you don't have to include the original sender as well. There's a pretty good chance if they originally posted to the list, they'll see your reply. No need to give them the message twice.

If your email server/client is stupid enough not to de-dupe based on message ID why should we take extra steps to accommodate your poor choices? If on the other hand you've got scripts that route messages into folders and that's what's causing you to have multiple copies, fix your rules - it's easier than expecting an entire community of volunteers to change the way they've worked, successfully I should add, for years.

I see you're using Thunderbird. I used to use Thunderbird for my mailing lists and never had this problem, so I'm guessing it's something your mail server is doing.

Your mail server appears to be Exim which I have very little experience of so I can't help you. Sorry.

It's also worth noting that since subscriptions is not required to post to these lists there's no guarantee that the OP will get your reply if you don't include their address. IOW you're asking us to deprive a number of developers seeking assistance of our replies because you can't get your own $%*£ in order. How does that make you feel?

</offtopic rant>

Praise FSM!

-Stut

--