Re: store array into session variable and get it back later

On 1 Oct 2008, at 20:42, Per Jessen wrote:
Stut wrote:
On 1 Oct 2008, at 11:40, Per Jessen wrote:
Alain Roger wrote:

how can i get the 'name' value for each row in this session stored
array ? thx.

You haven't stored an array in the session, you've tried to store an
object of class CBreadcrumb. Which AFAIK isn't supported.

It is supported but you need to be careful about resources in the
class. You can handle these gracefully using the __sleep and __wake
magic methods. You also need to make sure the class has been loaded
before starting the session or have an __autoload defined.

Thanks, I was not aware.  Very clear and succinct explanation, btw.

No worries. I find it best to limit myself to responding quickly, otherwise I get nothing else done! It also forces me to get straight to the point.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/