RE: Re: photo file size

I was under the impression that .png files were "lossless"? Maybe I'm wrong... but the .png files I manipulate in a few of my projects are almost always larger than their other-format counterparts. I've only used .png in the past when transparency and lossless-ness (a new word!) are factors.

> >  > PHP should have a solution for reducing the size of files in
> Batch.
> > it does, it's called writing a function and calling it for each of
> the
> > files in the batch.

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer