Web be not Print

At 5:45 PM -0400 9/30/08, Daniel Brown wrote:
    In any case, if it's a matter of confusing web and print, you're
by all means correct.  Even if both are being focused on the point of
design, there are more differences than similarities.

Right'O -- O' wise one recently laden with wife.

In regard to "web v print" here's an article I recently wrote that I shall be posting to my site after review:

http://sperling.com/article.php

If anyone see's any glaring mistakes or takes issue with what I say, please pick your weapon.

I believe that it was Oscar Wilde who had a great comeback when someone challenged him to a dual. He said "Considering that you made the challenge, I have the choice of weapon -- and I chose grammar."

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------