Re: Zend_Form: How to change positions of elements ?

Thodoris wrote:
Since I am also new to Zend Framework and I am having the same difficulties with Zend_Form I am asking you to suggest the proper mail list.

The php-general mailing list is a general purpose mailing list and should be used for general purpose "How do I do this in PHP?" or "What is the syntax for doing xyz in PHP?" etc.

The php-general mailing list is read by many experienced and friendly PHP developers, but only a percentage of them will know anything about the Zend Framework.

If you have a question about anything related to the Zend Framework API and how to work with Zend Framework objects, then you should *not* ask on a general purpose PHP mailing-list where only a small percentage of people will be interested and an even smaller percentage will be able to help. The most appropriate place for such an enquiry is the Zend Framework mailing list.

If in doubt, pick *one* list and if you picked wrongly, you will be redirected by someone on that list who will no doubt explain why your question is inappropriate.

So please don't cross post unnecessarily.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie