Re: How to show ppt file on webpage/flash

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Ashley Sheridan
<ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 16:59 -0400, James wrote:
On Wed, September 24, 2008 2:53 pm, Tiji varghese wrote:
Hi all,
I want to show '.ppt' (Power Point) files on my web page either as a
flash
or embedded into web page or by doing some processing at the server
side.
 The actual scenario being that a user would just upload their 'ppt'
files online and on the next page I will be showing them the contents
of
the ppt file as a slide show, also making sure that user's formatting
is
well preserved.I don't mind what format it would be in as far as I'm
able to show it on IE at least. I searched on the internet about it
and read some stuff but none of them were useful enough. Please Help.
 Thanks,
Tiji
I have no clue.
You need a PPT plugin.
Maybe you could convert the PPT to PDF.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without
download.
Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/

If the user has M$ Office installed they should already then have the
office plugin for IE (and I think there is one for Fx too)

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk