Re: Eclipse - PDT, prevent validation on some files

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Sancar Saran <sancar.saran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> sorry to bugging the list and I hope finding the answer quickly.
>
> Today I watch a youtube video which showing eclipse pdt and I want to try.
>
> It was amazing, it was so advanced after kate and if I handle one thing, I
> would be very happy.
>
> This thing checks every file in the project and validates it.
>
> So ?
>
> Eclipse found some veird errors (they use custom html element attirbuties or
> someting like that) and I can't find the way to fix it. Also it wasn't my
> code.
>
> My Question is
>
> Is there any way to prevent validation some files and directories under
> eclipse.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sancar
>
> --

I turn off validation for all the xml and html.  See, I symlink in the
FCKEditor on a lot of sites.  I never change that source but PDT
thinks it needs to validate it.  So my answer was to turn off
validation for everything except php.  I still get my real-time php
errors and also parse errors in files without all the notices that
makes the info pane useless.