RE: Re: Version Control Software

I would also like to throw my recommendation in the hat for TortoiseSVN.
Yes, it does add context menus to your explorer shell, but I find it's
very easy to use... and integrated quite easily with Visual Studio 2008.

As for a web front, I've been using Tomcat (Apache's answer to JSP) and
a package called "svnwebclient" from Polarion:
http://www.polarion.org/index.php?page=overview&project=svnwebclient .
Smooth interface, and it's got all of the major features you would
expect from an SVN client--web app or not.

HTH,

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer