Re: php image and javascript include

Reese schreef:
b wrote:
javasac wrote:
[lots of stuff ...]

Second, at least one of the image paths is relative to your own desktop computer's drive (why is it that this always happens on a Windows box?)

 > C:/wamp/www/yojoe-web/html/site/images/box_top_rht.jpg </td>

PEBKAC error? I've seen it happen when an inexperienced developer
copied a file to another location, from within Dreamweaver, on a
Mac. Dreamweaver updates the file path(s) if permitted and depending
on a couple of variables, puts in an absolute path to the location
on that particular machine.

at the opposite end of the stick you have Eclipse users (mac or otherwise)
whose machines freeze up when moving or renaming stuff as Eclipse tries to
refactor code that references the resource. It's no wonder that dreamweaver
screws such stuff up ... with Eclipse you seem to have to sell your soul in
order get the arcane settings related to these kinds of 'productivity' tools
even close to working.

mines the one with 'not for sale' on the back.

Reese