RE: Header() - POST

I'll
> give
> our session idea a shot.

I think what Wolf was getting at is... if the data you're scrubbing is
being re-submitted to the same page, why re-submit it at all? Why not
just scrub it and then do whatever it is you want to do with it instead
of putting an extra step in-between?

I see your model like this:
1.) Get POST data
2.) Scrub POST data