RE: Google Chrome

Yep, that'll do it. As soon as you type the %, it crashes. Anything
followed by ":%" seems to do it.

Also FWIW, I've crashed it with 5 tabs open when I tried to close one of
the tabs. Clicking the option to restart Chrome brought it back up with
all 5 tabs. Again, when I tried to close one, it crashed and reinstated
all 5 upon restart... ad nauseum.

Maybe I'm picky... but if a newly-released beta program crashes in the
first minute or two that I'm playing with, it proooooobably wasn't ready
for beta in the first place. My 2c.

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer