RE: Google Chrome [0T]

On another (somewhat unrelated) note, Chrome--and apparently WebKit as a
whole (Safari, etc.)--does not support the creation of XML DOM elements
using Javascript. I realize it has little or nothing to do with PHP, but
I thought it was worth bringing up. I'm working on a Google Maps mash-up
right now, and I figured I'd test it out in Chrome after I downloaded
the browser here at work. It breaks on document.implementation and (of
course) the ActiveX method.

Todd Boyd

Web Programmer