Re: Recommendation

Dan Joseph wrote:
What about also creating a PHP General List group?  Has anyone created
Groups on linkedin before?  Maybe we could get quite a few people "linked"
thru one?

Well, if you go to groups, groups directory here are already quite a few PHP groups. That's why I haven't joined one. I was hoping to find an "official" group or one that is large with most PHP coders, but there are so many already.

Is the purpose for just this list? If so then by all means create a new one.

-Shawn