Re: Job opening in Leiden, Netherlands: PHP/MySQL developer

Hello,

on 09/01/2008 09:15 AM Ivo F.A.C. Fokkema said the following:
Dear all,

We have an immediate job opening available to work in our team of
bio-informaticians on extending the LOVD software (www.LOVD.nl). Even if
you're still a beginner with PHP you're welcome to respond. Affinity to
biology is a big plus.

LOVD (Leiden Open Variation Database) is webbased software used by
hospitals and clinics worldwide to store patient and DNA mutation
information.

For more information, see our website or these two PDF files:
http://www.lovd.nl/Vac08_G2P_LSDBs.pdf
http://www.lovd.nl/LUMC_E.08.GJ.16HG.pdf

If you're interested, please let me know as soon as possible since we've
already started selecting candidates.

You may want to try posting it here:

http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/

Also here you will find many qualified PHP professionals from The Netherlands:

http://www.phpclasses.org/professionals/country/nl/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos