Re: Benchmark for echoing via comma, concat, inteprolation, and heredoc.

At 12:35 PM -0400 8/27/08, Robert Cummings wrote:
-big snip-

That echo benchmark though... WTF!

Scripts are attached for your own testing / commenting about how much
they suck ;)

Cheers,
Rob.

Way to go Rob -- however, we have to realize that this is one of those things that only Geeks get excited about.

The rest of the world meanders along not knowing what we've discovered.

Oh, the ignorant fools -- if they only realized the knowledge and power we hold in the palm of our collective hands and appreciated how we administer this for the greater good of all. Someday, they might realize our contributions and build statues to our heroic efforts -- or do you think I'm going too far with this?

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------