Re: RE: Sale 79% OFF !!!

Ryan S schreef:
<klip>
I hate to admit to this, but some 15 years ago I was consulting for a company doing oil exploration in Nigeria and I received a very elaborate and believable Nigerian scam. It was complete with signed and official documents from both the Nigerian Government and the Bank of Nigeria.

I passed the proposal through two attorneys and the decision was to participate. Of course nothing happened and we did not lose anything. But the first Nigerian scams were very believable.
</klip>

Heck! Always wanted to "meet" someone who feel for the Nigerian scams, would never have thought you would be the one Tedd!

he didn't fall for it, he demanded money upfront and the scammers evaporated.
now does that make tedd a scammer? :-P

Can you give me mroe details of the scam? Is it like the ones we get via email everyday or different?

"signed and official documents from both the Nigerian Government and the Bank of Nigeria"

and

"two attorneys"

if the scam passed the evil eye of 2 lawyers then I'd guess it was a little
better put together THAN YOUR AVERAGE N1GERIAN SCAM.

YOUR TRULY,

MR. JOCHEM DANIEL MAAS ESQ.

Cheers!
Ryan