Re: Quick question regarding getcwd() and directory location.

Thanks for this David, i was using REQUEST_URI and other $_SERVER info
and mixed that together. It worked in some situations but on hosted
servers (like GoDaddy and others like that where they use a
complicated directory setup) it does not work.

Olafur Waage