Help and Advice needed please.

Hey.

I do some part-time IT work for a voluntary paramilitary youth organisation,
and we're loooking for a system to digitize the personell files of our
members. Here's a features list, all advice on how to implement will be a
great help.

* Web-accesable via login
* Rank, Name, Phone Number, Address, Email Address, Physical Address.
* Training History
* Promotion History
* Miscellanous Notes.
* Different types of Administrator and notes that can be attached to
personell files that are seen by different types of administrator.
* Activity report page. I.e. This activity happenened on this date and these
people attended from this time to this time. Attendance must be visible on
personell files.
* Attendance Register and counter for attendances of members.
* UI that a 65-year old who believes dialup is fast (the Unit Commander) can
find his way around.
* Easily copiable and deployable. As in can be used by more than one unit.

--
I'm going out to find myself, if you see me here, keep me here untill I can
catch up

If I haven't said so already,

Thanks
Byron