Re: Unsubscribe issues

I assume Ronald won't see this, but I've mentioned it before. The emails coming from the mailing list all have an unsubscribe link in the header information. Just my 2p (I'm British, we don't do cents ;) )

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
--- Begin Message ---
The guy who wrote the guide lines for unsubscribing must be a lawyer or so.

To make a page to find out where the unsubscribe link is in each kind of
email type is paranoid.
I mean the link is coming from the mail server, so just to say:

would be sufficient, wouldn't it?
Maybe some (other lawyer) could clean up that unsubscribe page.

(Replies would not reach me, save your energy!)

bye

Ronald

--- End Message ---