Re: RE: Sale 79% OFF !!!

Because there is 1 or more out there who don't know any better and get sucked in.

And when you look at it as being able to use a name book or dictionary (readily available mind you) along with a list of domains.    Once you add them together, the resources needed for sending the emails is tiny.

So it takes no investment to send out a million emails.  And every valid response after the first one is bonus.