Re: Timing problem, putting PNG into PDF

I'm using GD to crop & save an uploaded image, and then embedding it into a PDF made with FPDI. It works great when the image is small or low-res. When the uploaded file is bigger, more than a couple hundred K or so, it fails. I think that the image is not done writing yet by the time I try to do the $pdf->Image. Any suggestions? Some way to force it to hang out and pause until the image is done writing?

I know that this is naive but maybe sleep will do the job. Try to write the file and then put something like sleep(2) to give it time to finish the IO.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.sleep.php

--
Thodoris