Re: Re: Breaking a line in two

In HTML it is, I agree, irrelevant with regards to display, but the string could be going into an XML file, where the space has some importance, and as Ron (the original person who asked the question) asked specifically for the space to be preserved in the string, I answered the question for him. I only added afterwards here that the wordwrap function wasn't going to cut it as the topic got trolled up.

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
--- Begin Message ---
Actually, in HTML the space is irrelevant if you are breaking the line.

Thank you,
Micah Gersten
onShore Networks
Internal Developer