Re: Semi-ADVERT, not really spam, sorry for it

Wolf schreef:
---- tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: <!-- SNIP -->
I've freelanced longer than most these guys have been alive.

Cheers,

tedd

See, I knew you were one of the wise ancient ones!  Kluthluu!!  ;)

Lovecraft! nice one :-)

Hey Tedd, not sure I needed underwear info but it got me thinking,
we could start using it as a metric for hacking experience ... my guess
my guess is I measure about third of a pair of Tedd's Y-fronts, 1/3TYF ;-)

I'm assume they have to be Y-Fronts if they're that old, lol.

@Stut: good points about freelancing, it's also worth noting that a freelancer
charging 'top dollar' will probably not end up costing anymore than someone
charging half as much because they generally get the job done in half the time and,
as Stut pointed out, they're liable to deliver stuff that you can rely on rather
than have to pray it works.

Wolf