RE: Re: Passing variable to a page in a frameset

Probably something I don't understand about your implementation, but the
form parameter will allow a target parameter, and if the frameset contains a
frame that is named (even one different from the one that contains the
search form), the results should be placed in the "target" frame.  Without a
target, if the form is outside the frameset, it will replace the entire
frameset, exactly what you describe.

Warren