RE: How to submit form via PHP

Key to this one may be understanding what is being asked.  I think pe.ve.ce
performed a file read (file_get_contents) on the form from another website
and wants to be able to simulate a browser submit from his code.

If this is correct, I would recommend you take a look at CURL.  There are
probably several approaches that work, but as I understand that CURL is an
implementation of the C libraries used by early browsers.  If that is not
correct, someone here will set us straight.  Many ISP's won't support CURL,
because it is often used for questionable activities and considered a
security exposure, but I believe CURL is what you want.

Hth,

Warren Vail