Re: PHP editor for linux

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Nathan Nobbe <quickshiftin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i used to use php-eclipse + subclipse all the time; i never had to 'install
> from source' or had issues installing subclipse on top of php-eclipse...
>
> just my 2c,
>
> vim + cli + protoeditor(as needed)
>
> -nathan

What sort of plugins do you use with vim?  For a while I was
interested with it after seeing some presentations on it.  I never
could figure out how to get it to do code completion based on methods
of a class, it sort of jumbled all of them from a project together.  I
also felt like it was a bit clunky jumping between files.  Using MVC
means at least 3 files per uri so that got to be very tedious for me
jumping between so many different files.  Any tips there?

One of my favorite parts of pdt is the fact that I can code complete
any class in my current project or anything that I specify in my
include path.  Also you can jump to the exact class/method by control
clicking on it too which is a huge time saver.  Is there anything like
this?