Re: Displaying files

>  Who needs PHP... :)
>>
>> The following will open a new browser window and load the href in it.

>> If that isn't what you are looking for, please give a little more details.

You're killin' me, Jim! :)

I need to open the file from the server, using PHP. I already know how to
open it using HTML and Javascript, but those methods cannot be used for this
section of my application.

I need to call and open the document in the browser window using PHP.

Example: If I was going to do it with Javascript I would just use something
simple like this;

function open() {
 window.open('open.php');
}

Or, if I was going to use HTML I would use something simlar to what you
posted.

How can I achieve that same functionality using only PHP?  Or is it not
possible?