Re: On one of my computers, php can't see an external javascriptI included

googling1000 schrieb:
I have apache and php on Windows.
I have 3 computers. A php file is calling an external .js file.
Two of my computers have no problem calling a .js file, there's only one
machine that doesn't execute functions inside of the .js file.

My .php file has the following line in the beginning of the file:
<script src="myfunctions.js"></script>

My .js file consists of a number of functions written in javascript

I don't know why functions inside .js file doesn't get executed.

I tried copy/paste all the functions inside the .js file to my .php file and
it works.
I don't understand how my machine can't read an external .js file

I'm frustrated. Help will be appreciated!
Hi,
to check where your log are look at the Apache directory. If you are using a bundle or apache with installer you will find your directory apache/logs there where apache was installed ( The Windows way is easy - for all then doesnt know about windows );-)

Best regards

Carlos