Re: Re: Incrementing variables based on database data

Well, MySQL can aggregate the data for you so you don't have to pass it
to PHP.  It can just give you the results.  I suggest reading up on the
SELECT COUNT syntax and the GROUP BY syntax in MySQL.

Thank you,
Micah Gersten
onShore Networks
Internal Developer