Re: newsletter code

Angelo Zanetti schrieb:
Hi All,
I have a question related to newsletter subscriptions to websites as well as
sending out of the newsletters.

Here is the scenario:
Client wants a "subscribe to newsletter" dialog on website, typically just
an email address.

Then in his admin section he wants to send out HTML newsletters/plain text
depending on the user's email client.

Now how would I go about creating the newsletter in the backend? Using a
WSIWIG editor? Or is there some code that you guys use as there are also
things to consider such as:
-bulk mailing, instead of sending many mails at once. Rather send out some
scheduled emails

-Plain text vs HTML email

Etc...

What do you guys use if you are building a custom web app?

I have seen Webinsta before it works well but it's a separate system.

Let me know,
Thanks

Kind regards
Angelo

Web: http://www.elemental.co.za

Hi Angelo,
look little bit around. This Issue is not Easy as Richard says. But maybe with http://www.jtr.de/scripting/php/newsletter/index.html JAX Mailing list manager ( Only Germay as i can see ) or PHPlist, or LetterIt.

Regards

Carlos