Re: how to curl

> mukesh,
>
> im happy to respond, but please keep the conversation on the list, so that
> others may benefit by having it available in the archives.

Hey I dint realize that the question is going only to you.

> i have a few questions as well; is the query being executed on the provider
> system (that is the one you intend to send the http request to)?  also, are
> you writing and deploying code to both of these systems, or just on the
> consumer (the one you intend to execute the curl request from)?

Yes I'm doing on the both the server. And when a consumer server will send
the query to provider's server the query will execute on provider server and
then it will pass the result to the consumer's server. Its just like a
Registration of the key. where consumer will check for the right key on the
provider's server.

> in your case, i would expect the provider to expose some url that would
> essentially represent the query you intend to execute.  it would then expect
> the consumer to provide an id during the request, so that it can use that in
> the query.  then it would return the result, nearly verbatim from the
> database.
>
> so, if the provider supported the method as http GET, you might see
> something like this, which you would execute via curl,
>
> http://myrestapi.com/getAllFromTable?id=56
>
> then, the provider would grab the id right out of $_GET (if it were also
> written in php).
>
> -nathan

Since I'm trying to do on both side, so I'll provide the http GET method.
 can you please give small e.g. for  both side.

thank you