Re: Re: News reader

Port 119?

Try your ISP mail account directly. Maybe gmail is blocking you.

Can you access and other newsgroups?

You'd be better off working with the Thunderbird forum for this problem. It's not a php problem.

Alain Roger wrote:
this is what i've done even at home but sending message fails everytime.
even if my SMTP server is well configured :-(