Job Opportunity - User Experience Designer / Boulder, CO

Hello Group,

We are looking for a User Experience Designer to join our dynamic and growing Internet-based company. The User Experience Designer will iteratively specify, prototype, design and implement UI Skins, Interaction Flows, and Information Architecture for new product features. Here are some additional skills we are looking for:

* Passion for User Experience Design and solving large community design problems
* Advanced to Expert level CSS2 - hand coding with strong knowledge of browser compatibility issues
* Ability to read and code XHTML to standards without WYSIWYG editing tool
* Advanced to Expert Photoshop / Illustrator CS3 skills
* Extremely comfortable in a mixed computing environments (Mac, Windows, Linux)

Please reply back with your resume and contact information if you are interested in the opportunity.

Best,

Nick Gasparro
Managing Partner, REMY Corp.
Denver, CO 80202