Re: An appeal to your better nature

Richard Heyes wrote:
Hi,

Seems my 1and1 server has finally gone kaput taking my website with
it, and in the tradition of all good IT professionals, I have no
backups. :( So this is an appeal to you to ask if you have downloaded
anything from phpguru.org at all, could you please send it to me so I
can try to rebuild my site.

A big thanks.

Hi,

What does Google cache has? And the Wayback Machine (http://www.archive.org/)? Coral Cache?

Bummer dude, but you've got to learn it once the hard time. On the other hand, good backup solutions just cost a lot.

I'm going to have a look at my browser cache. Maybe I find something.
--

Aschwin Wesselius

/'What you would like to be done to you, do that to the other....'/