Re: PHP page completly blank

Ok i "found" where was the problem.
basically when i install php 5.2.6 with installer.msi, i must after copy
over those files, the content of the "php-5.2.6-Win32.zip" file, because
several files and links are not installed / done by the installer.msi :-(
just try to install it with default settings and you will see that in
php.ini there is not section for windows extensions like in previous version
so we can not dynamically add a module. Or for example, even if you select
some module a the installation time, the files are installed but when you
type php -v at command line, you get an error that the file libpq.dll is not
available (whereas it is)... plus some other librairies (dll) files.

--
Alain