Re: Why PHP4?

Sometimes deprecation is necessary is a language feature is created out
of necessity but is superseded by a superior language form.
A great example is the HTML FONT tag.  Font tags slow down downloads and
renderings, and were deprecated in favor of CSS style sheets which offer
much more control and a smaller footprint.

Thank you,
Micah Gersten
onShore Networks
Internal Developer