Re: Why PHP4?

Brainfuck rox! LOL :)

Sure you must see the changelog and other things but take a look:
I can do more and better things with the next generation of the language in
which i wrote my app, but i don't think that it's fair that my app doens't
compile (if it was a compiled language) or stops executing just because i
get an upgrade.