Re: Code beautifier

Richard Heyes wrote:
Anyone know of an unintrusive code beautifier written specifically with in
mind?

With 'what' in mind?

Sorry, PHP.
The only one that I've used and got results with is PEAR PHP_Beautifier. But the PEAR code itself is butt ugly. I'm thinking about rewriting parts of this package for personal use, since it is useful.

I just want a quick and dirty straight forward beautifier. The plugins of PHP_Beautifier are nice, so I want to use them too. In combination with CodeSniffer you can first sniff what's wrong and then beautify it.

That's my two cents.

--

Aschwin Wesselius

/'What you would like to be done to you, do that to the other....'/