RE: Apache blocking certain requests instead of php

> Is there a
> way for apache to catch these requests before passing it to php? Is it
> more efficient for apache to handle this than php?

2 x yes. I think you could probably use <LocationMatch> and ban all access
with "Deny from all".

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
Thanks for replying Per. Isn't "Deny from all" more to do with apache
accessing local files on my server? These images aren't on my server, and

Cheers
Arno