Getting info from SVN commit with php

Hi,

I would be very grateful if someone could point out some ways how to do the following:

I have an SVN server but I need to add some extra to commit message which PHP will get and use(for example use the parameters from commit message to change data on mysql database... (if commit messages first line has character *, then run sql query... "update tasks set some_row='OK' where...."
Currently important is:
1) Is it even possible to get commit messages text with php ? Since I can't find the file where commit messages are.
I only digged subversion docs for 'how to edit message'

Should, be possible(bot nut sure) to use commands: $ svn propedit -r N --revprop svn:log URL
$ svn propset -r N --revprop svn:log "new log message" URL

What I'd like to achieve is:
I'l' make page where I store all my tasks (for example "Need to add login function to test.php"). In MySQL, this task has got ID 1 and STATUS 0 which means it isn't done yet.

Then when I have that task done I start writing commit message where first line may look like this: 1|1
and rest of the lines will be regular commit message. Then there will be PHP script which checks that commit message and reads that line where I put 1|1 and understands that first number is task ID and second is STATUS and then run sql query like:
update tasks set STATUS=1 where ID=1;

So, seems impossible? For me, currently yes, since I haven't found any examples how to do it...but I know that nothing is impossible.

Raido