Re: An HTML5 radar chart

At 7:26 PM +0100 7/19/08, Richard Heyes wrote:
http://www.phpguru.org/downloads/HTML5_radar/

Look at me, I'm so cool. This perhaps shows the magnitude of the data a little better than a pie chart. Not quite a normal radar, but this is finished... :-)

--
Richard Heyes

Richard:

I looks good!

Of course you do what I do, which is to spend a lot of time on the program but because you're in a hurry to show what you did, you forget to proofread the demo.

Here:

Not quite your typical radar chart but hey ho. Here, there ARE 5 values, hence 5 segments of equal ANGLE. The magnitude of each data point is represented by how LARGE the RADIUS is. I think this represents market share more OBVIOUSLY than a simple pie CHART.

And it does -- it's a totally different type of chart than any I've seen before. Your chart kind-of r squares the values.

Good work -- now make it work for all other browsers. :-)

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------