Re: How can i get the location of an exit()/die() from within register_shutdown_function()?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:53 PM, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At 9:15 AM -0400 7/16/08, Eric Butera wrote:
>>
>> As an aside, if I were to see some jibberish about a query and line
>> numbers when I click a link I'd leave that site.  (And for the
>> archives) It is a security vuln to show full file paths to an end
>> user.  If someone is tampering with your system we shouldn't give them
>> any more information than they can already get.
>
> It can certainly help you for debugging, but I agree, it's not for
> production.
>
> tedd

I register an error handler & a shutdown function on new features so
that I can get error reports via email.  I hate trying to sift thru
logs and junk so I really need it in my face.  Of course this is a
performance hit as it actually has to send emails and parse errors,
but after I haven't got any mails in a while I turn it off.