Re: How can i get the location of an exit()/die() from within register_shutdown_function()?

Eric Butera wrote:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Mathijs van Veluw
<mathijs.van.veluw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well i don't use 'OR die()' stuff. But exceptions.

For some reason from within the register_shutdown_function() function i get
an empty error message.
This only occurs, as far as i know, when there is an exit somewhere.

I want to trace where this comes from.

But i think that this isn't possible, as i looked on the web and there arn't
any solutions.

Thx for the help.

Well if this is a very specific issue that you're trying to resolve
perhaps you could try and figure out how the user triggered the error.
 You could just save the remote address and request uri, do some
access log searching and re-produce the path the user took through
your site.  This has been a helpful technique for me several times.
One of the main problems for me is that I know how to use the systems
I build, so I wouldn't click on stuff in the weird order some users
do.

Well it is an cronjobed php script that executs several other scripts depending on the time.
Something within those cronjobs triggers the shutdown function without an exit, which i find very strange.
I think i have to debug it to trace the exact steps what its doing, because there is no exit within that script.