Re: zippidity do duh!

Daniel Brown schreef:
On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 3:43 PM, tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
However, on server [2] (Daniel Brown's most excellent service, btw),
everything works great -- as is usual (every time I say something like this
he gives me another month of free service). :-)

Dan box isn't displaying errors and or not logging NOTICEs,
which is correct for production boxes.

try triggering an E_FATAL instead of E_NOTICE and you'll see
there is no need to use Exceptions in this case (albeit that
it's an acceptable alternative).

    Yeah, and we're somewhere in 2011 or so now, I believe.  I
appreciate the compliments, but I can't afford to feed my wife and
dog!

    P.S. - Dogs like food.

    P.P.S. - Debs likes food, too.

there is a solution in there somewhere. puts a whole new meaning on the
phrase, eat your own dogfood.