Re: Session variables disappear (some of them only)

You're absolutely right, but the problem is not about how the SID is passed between the scripts, it is more about why some variables are written in the session file while others are not, even when these variables are created within the same script at the same time. If the SID was not correctly passed, it wouldn't find any other variables. I also wonder why this randomly happens ...

I agree about the HTML/1.1 specs, I'm just a bit lazy ;)

K.

Shawn McKenzie a écrit :

http://us.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php

Note: Session ID is not passed with Location header even if session.use_trans_sid is enabled. It must by passed manually using SID constant.

-Shawn